Will VfB Stuttgart plummet against Bayern Munich?
A sports betting comparison is essential. When it comes to betting tips, however, VfB Stuttgart and FC Bayern Munich are fighting with different weapons, or rather a budget, which could not be more different. But every now and then the big FCB gets annoyed. Maybe the Swabians have a chance in their home Mercedes-Benz Arena. But for that, everything has to fit on Saturday, September 1, 2018, at 6:30 pm. Of course, the Munich team would like to storm the top of the standings on matchday 2. Matchday
- Kick-off: Saturday, 1 September 2018 at 6.30pm
- Place: Mercedes-Benz Arena, Stuttgart
- VfB Stuttgart: 13th place, 0 points, 0:1 goals
- FC Bayern München: 2nd place, 3 points, 3:1 goals
1. Bundesliga Betting Tip Prediction: Number games
- 3:1 Victory: This is how FC Bayern Munich regularly starts the season
- 39 Successes: Have the Munich team shown in 57 direct duels with VfB
- 10 victories: Going, with 8 draws, to the account of the Stuttgart team without any mistakes or blame: Has FCB remained in the past 7 games without any mistakes or blame: Has Munich scored; Stuttgart remained without a goal at the start of the season. Bundesliga forecast: Form curve of the teamsNaturally, we start this game with the 1st Bundesliga forecast and refer to the home team. After all, we want to provide reliable betting tips and this only works if both teams are accurately illuminated. The Stuttgart team has recently recorded three wins, two draws and two defeats. A disadvantage here is that the bankruptcies occurred in the last two compulsory matches. As a result, VfB have not only dropped out of the cup, but have also failed to get the season off to a good start.With which we would like to turn to the results and opponents. A test match as a guest of SV Sandhausen ended with 1:1. Afterwards the Swabians won at home against the Spaniards of Eibar with 2:1. Also Basaksehir could be defeated with 3:1. Furthermore they had a respectable 1:1 with Atletico Madrid as opponent. The last Friendly ended with a 1:0 over Real Sociedad. Afterwards they played Hansa Rostock in the cup, where they lost 0:2. Finally, the first league match was on the schedule at 1 FSV Mainz 05. Stuttgart lost with 0:1.
Start Bayern a series ?
The season is still fresh. The final result is not yet set in stone. But the favourite for the championship title is determined every year in advance. What is meant, of course, is FC Bayern Munich, which has also started this season with a sense of achievement. But the Munich team can follow suit. There are still voices being raised denying Kovac the winning gene or claiming that he will not be able to control the FCB star team in the long term. Time will tell.
We prefer to concentrate on the here and now for our betting tips from professionals. And that’s where the Bavarians are currently compiling impeccable statistics of seven wins in a row. A test kick against Manchester United ended with a 1-0 success. Furthermore there was the 20:2 over Rottach-Egern. Afterwards the Supercup started against Eintracht Frankfurt, which was won 5-0. In addition, the FCB won the friendly match against Hamburg 4:1, whereas the star ensemble had a hard time in the cup against Drochtersen 1:0. A 3:1 victory at the start of the league against Hoffenheim and the 4-0 in Schweinsteiger’s farewell game against Chicago Fire closed the performance.
Appraisal: A bet on VfB seems to fit into the category of risk betting tips. Munich has the stronger form!
Statistical and direct comparison
57 times VfB Stuttgart and FC Bayern Munich faced each other in our comparison period of the last games. The reigning record champion has 39 victories on his account. Only ten games were lost. Eight games also ended in a draw. But what did the last five matches actually look like from Stuttgart’s perspective? The matches ended with a 4:1, 0:1, 1:3, 0:4 and 0:2 draw. And the victory came last season, when Bayern were already on the way out. Let’s take a look at the last home games: 0:1, 1:3, 0:2, 1:2 and 0:2. It is striking that the Stuttgart team never lost with more than two goals. But they gave up every game here.
Torfestival or lame number ?
Well yes, if we look at the last five home games of the Stuttgart against Munich within the 1st Bundesliga forecast, we discover only one game which is over 3.5 goals. But there are three games which ended with Under 2.5 goals. The question remains, how far Bayern wants to and can stretch themselves at the start of the season in foreign countries. Stuttgart finished the first two compulsory matches with 0:2 and 0:1 already minimalistically. Bavaria started with a 1-0 win and added 3-1. Hoffenheim, however, has taken on an offensive style of play. In the Supercup against Frankfurt there was even a 5:0. Amazing, but the low results outweigh.
Evaluation: The fact that Bavaria is overweight here was foreseeable. That few goals are an alternative, comes a bit surprising.
betting tips today for VfB Stuttgart – FC Bayern München
Finally, we have to decide on tips. In form and in direct comparison FC Bayern München wins. It should therefore come as no surprise that we are betting on the record champion’s victory. In three of the last five home games of the Stuttgart team, the home side was even defeated by a margin. This balance suggests a handicap victory. Surprising and therefore the perfect risk betting tip is the Under 2.5 goals, as also happened in three of VfB’s last five home games against FCB.
How good are the odds for VfB Stuttgart – FC Bayern München?
The away win is worth Bet3000 a 1.30 odds. At this early stage of the season, we think it is absolutely likely that the Munich team will go full throttle. Therefore, we are also betting on the odds of 1.80 and that Bayern will win the 2 handicap 1:0. Betway has the best value here. Finally, we would like to suggest the Under 2.5 goals. Sounds paradoxical? But the Munich team won three of their last five games only 1-0 or 2-0 against the Swabians. Therefore the betting tax-free quota of 2.70 is perfectly suited to be bet on the Tipico Bonus.
estimation: The Under 2.5 goals, with a betting rate of 2.70 at Tipico, is our perhaps somewhat surprising recommendation.
betting recommendations from the editorial staff
You want to place a bet on this game with low, medium or high risk? Then we have three suitable sports bets, the selection of which we also explain below.